Pelican-Hardigg™ -- The Leader in Quality Transit Cases
Built to outlast other manufactured rack mount cases available on the market, Pelican-Hardigg BlackBox cases offer the finest in quality, construction, and design at a reasonable price. The patented systems and cutting edge technology found in each rack mount case is guaranteed to keep your equipment and instruments safe and sound during transit, even under the most extreme shipping conditions.
Some of the many features found in all BlackBox Cases include:
- Custom shock mounts with 2" of sway space completely isolates equipment during transit.
- Automatic pressure relief valve.
- Airtight and watertight lid seals.
- Lightweight, compact design ideal for A/V recorders, satellite, and radio communication systems.
- 2 durable, built-in edge casters for easy portability.
- Standard 19” rackmount frame with 10-32 threaded rails
The BlackBox 3U rack case has a G Fragility Rating of 40-80, and is constructed with industry-leading standard recycled materials and features a sturdy steel frame. The universal rack mounting hole pattern meets ANSI/EIA-310-C.
To learn more about the Pelican BlackBox 3U rack mount case, contact Sierra Cases today.