- High capacity, compressor based climate control system
- Unmatched cooling power from 200 to 6,000 BTU/H
- Effective in external temperatures up to 131° F (55° C)
- Optional fire retardant grade insulation
- High-strength aluminum shock-mounted 19″ rackmount case
- 3U to 30U rack heights and rack depths to 30 inches
The configuration of an air conditioned case depends on several factors. To make an accurate recommendation, submit a request on the right. Or, call 1.888.880.7728 to speak with a sales engineer.
Target Chiller – Removable Air Conditioner System
Take the heat off mission critical electronics with the Target Chiller – an air conditioned 19″ rack mount case from Impact Cases. It’s the ultimate high capacity, closed-loop, removable, climate control system. Now, high-value, rack mount electronics can be protected from:
- Overheating • Freezing (optional heater)
- Moisture & Humidity • Sand, Dust & Dirt
- Hazardous Chemicals & Fumes • Unauthorized access
- Telecom: Signal Generator & Repeater Systems
- Computing: High-Performance Servers & Clusters
- Military: Command & Control (C3 & C4) Systems
- Electronic Countermeasures Equipment (ECME)
- Microwave Communications Electronics
- Remote Operation Systems
- Material Processing: On-Site Process Control Systems
Target Chiller Display
Target Chiller I/O Panel
- Provides closed loop climate control for Target Military rack mount cases /w Chiller Ready Package (CRP)
- Easy to install – sits on top of Target Military rackmount case
- Cooling capacity is 6000 BTU/H @ 125°F (1758.4 Watt @ 51.7°C) Low noise / vibration rotary compressor.
- Easy to use digital controller Chiller system has stainless steel housing (NEMA 4X) /w corrosion resistant coils and internal piping.
- Available in 120V/60Hz or 230V/60Hz power configurations; Mil-Spec power cable & terminal connector Ambient air intake has a 10 micron, low resistance filter Stored in dedicated Target Military (Mil-Spec ) single-lid case
- 2 micron filter /w rain baffle
Target Chiller Specifications
|Air Conditioner Location||Cooling Capacity||Maximum Ambient Temperature||Power||Maximum Amps||Minimum Rack Height / Depth|
|Lid||1000 BTU/H (586 W)||131° F (55° C)||120V / 60Hz 230V / 60Hz||3.1 1.3||8U / 20″|
|Lid||1300 BTU/H (586 W)||131° F (55° C)||120V / 60Hz 230V / 60Hz||3.2 1.4||8U / 20″|
|Top||2000 BTU/H (586 W)||131° F (55° C)||120V / 60 Hz 230V / 60Hz||4.7 2.3||4U / 24″|
|Top||2500 BTU/H (733 W)||131° F (55° C)||120V / 60 Hz 230V / 60Hz||7.6 3.6||4U / 24″|
|Top||3000 BTU/H (879 W)||131° F (55° C)||120V / 60 Hz 230V / 60Hz||8.3 4.3||4U / 24″|
|Top||4000 BTU/H (1172 W)||131° F (55° C)||120V / 60 Hz 230V / 60Hz||8.5 4.5||4U / 24″|
|Top||5000 BTU/H (1465 W)||125° F (52° C)||120V / 60 Hz 230V / 60Hz||8.9 4.5||4U / 24″|
|Top||6000 BTU/H (1758 W)||125° F (52° C)||120V / 60 Hz 230V / 60Hz||10.3 5.2||4U / 24″|
Contact Sierra Cases for applications requiring more than 6000 BTU/HR.
Contact Sierra Cases today to learn more about temperature controlled cases.