Our flight cases are fabricated to your exact specifications using only the highest quality materials. Walls are constructed from ABS panels or ABS laminated over plywood and riveted to tapered aluminum edging and steel ball corners. Tongue and groove valance extrusions are precisely machined to insure a perfect closure. Lids are secured with heavy-duty, full-length piano hinges.Our custom built flight cases meet the toughest requirements found in military, aerospace, oil and gas, automation, government, security and telecommunications applications.
- Built to your exact specifications
- Meets Air Transport Association (ATA) Specification 300, Category 1
- Unlimited interior and size options
- ABS panels laminated to top quality plywood (3/8” and 1/2” thickness are standard)
- Split steel rivets secures aluminum extrusion and wall material
- Full length steel piano hinge or removable lid
- Steel ball corners
- Aluminum tongue and groove valances
- Recessed steel twist latches and handles
- 10-32 tapped steel rack rails installed in rack mount cases
Custom Features and Options:
- Wheels, casters and integrated telescopic pull-handles
- Interior cavities sized for specific equipment
- Custom foam inserts, partitions and cavities designed specifically to fit your gear
- Foam shock mounting available for 19″ rack mount configurations
- Pull-out keyboards, displays, shelves and trays
- Fork lift skids
- Folding ramp for unloading and loading equipment
- Field workstations and console stands
- Choice of colors and logos
For a quote, please submit a custom case request using the form on the right. Or, call 1.888.880.7728 to speak with a case expert.
Build a case to your exact specifications. Contact Sierra Cases today.